Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lady Gaga Understands Us Toddlers

Dear Field Diary,

The Grownups have been playing Music Videos for me from "Glee," and I love the Lady Gaga one Best. It's called "Born This Way." You can Dance to it and it Gets Inside Your Tummy and makes you want to Jump Up and Down for Hours. Sometimes the mommy plays it for me Over and Over. I don't know what the words are About, because they are in the Grownup Language and they sing them So Fast that I can't Catch Them yet, but I think it's about How Life is Wonderful and how it feels to be Bouncy and how we All Want to Learn Everything and find our Happy. She sums up the Spirit of Toddler Culture.

Rule of Grownup Culture # 3:

Grownups make Lots of Music so they can be More Like Us.

Your bouncy toddler anthropologist,

Baby River

No comments:

Post a Comment